Wiki CPT Assistant - I am new to coding and

Christifal04

Contributor
Best answers
Hello!!

I am new to coding and I have a question regarding CPT Assistant newsletter. I hear that it's a great reference tool but I'd like to know if it is helpful for ASC coders. Also if there is anyway for anyone to send me an email sample of what it looks like so i can make a decision on whether or not to sign up for it. Thank you!!

:eek:

I dont have a sample to send because I dont actually receive th CPT assistant via mail, mine is internet based...BUT, you can see that three are several posted throughout the forums. It is an awesome tool for all aspects of coding ASC, facility and physician. Its a must have tool in my book :)

I agree with Mary, CPT Assistant is a valuable resource regardless of what kind of coding you do.

My area of coding is Ambulatory Surgery, and I refer to this reference almost on a daily basis.

CPT Assist

Where do you gals go on the Internet to see this assist? Also, still looking for a way to learn proper ASC coding in order to certify ... Thanks!:)

Do you have a link for CPT Assistant?

I dont have a sample to send because I dont actually receive th CPT assistant via mail, mine is internet based...BUT, you can see that three are several posted throughout the forums. It is an awesome tool for all aspects of coding ASC, facility and physician. Its a must have tool in my book :)

Mbort ...

Do you have a link for the Assistant?

Thanks!

I also have access to CPT Asst through my coding software. However, CPT Asst is published by the AMA. I think you have to be a member to get a subscription, but I'm not 100% sure about this. Go to AMA's website for further info.