Wiki Cppm

Best answers
Hello All!

I have taken the CPPM test 10 months ago and failed it by a few points. As I was just starting a new position at a time I had to postpone it for a while.
As Government changed, MCR guidelines codes have been modified has the content of the exam change?
I am studying from the same book same material will that put me in a disadvantage at the exam?

Please advise.
Thankfully, Judit

***UPDATE****
I re-took my exam on 9/22/18 and I am really glad that I did get the current study guide. There are new topics that were not in effect in 2017 that are on the exam. I passed the exam. I know that if I had not gotten the current study guide that I would not have passed this time. If you are planning on taking it in 2019 you may want to purchase that study guide depending on when you are taking it.

I just received my 2018 study guide and I am glad that I purchased it. The 2018 does include the updates as well as MACRA: MIPS and APM's. Plus, there is a short 10 question quiz at the end of each chapter that was not in my 2017 training manual. The quizzes are possibly the difference between purchasing the online class with the training manual vs. just the study guide.
I hope this helps.

Hello. I'm in the exact same position. I had the same question regarding the study guide with the changes, so I did a chat session with AAPC on it and asked if I needed to get a 2018 study guide. I was told no. Even with this said, I still ended up ordering the 2018 study guide just in case.

Kristi

Last edited: