Wiki Cppm

Asmith0330

Best answers
I recently took my CPPM exam and I failed by 2%. The questions were worded very differently than the class. Is there a study group out there, I am scheduled to retake in September and I will really love to pass. I don't think that 50 practice questions is sufficient enough for a 200 question, no reference material exam.

Hi, I recently took the exam as well and it was a very difficult exam. Honestly if you continue to take and retake the practice exam, then go back and review your tests that you took during the course you should be fine. You have time to re-read the manual and study those formulas. During the test I really had to remain calm because there were times when all the answers seemed to be correct. A tip I found online was to make a small mark on your answer sheet if you have to skip it, and also mark it in your book. Once you've gotten through to the end, go back and work on the ones you skipped and you may find by then you've got the answer. I hope that information helps, and believe me you'll do fine on the next one. If I can be of any help just let me know.

Rodney

CPPM Test Review

Keep going over the practice exam and the talk to your local chapter. They may be another person in the same situation that you can study with. In our chapter, we have CPC review classes but if you needed review for CPPM, we would try to match you up with a CPPM to assist.