Wiki Cpma question

Best answers
Hi,

I am currently enrolled in the CPMA study group for AAPC. I have a question if anyone took the exam. What audit worksheet do you recommend for the exam? Also how is the test broken down, are there a lot of cases that you have to code? Im only up to chapter 3, Chapter 3 study guide and chapter 3 on the online course seem different. Did anyone feel that same? any advice would help

thanks

Laura

CPMA exam

Hi,

I am currently enrolled in the CPMA study group for AAPC. I have a question if anyone took the exam. What audit worksheet do you recommend for the exam? Also how is the test broken down, are there a lot of cases that you have to code? Im only up to chapter 3, Chapter 3 study guide and chapter 3 on the online course seem different. Did anyone feel that same? any advice would help

thanks

Laura

If you look on the AAPC website under Certifications, CPMA, it gives you a breakdown of the exam. All questions are multiple choice so you don't have to code anything per se. All answers are therefore provided, you just have to figure out which one is correct.
Use any audit sheet you're comfortable with.

Cpma

Hello I have a question regarding cpma exam
I m in Texas.
It says cmc 1995 and 1997 documentation guidelines allowed
Can anybody help me from where i can get that
i mean any particular link .
Thankyou

CPMA question

Hello I have a question regarding cpma exam
I m in Texas.
It says cmc 1995 and 1997 documentation guidelines allowed
Can anybody help me from where i can get that
i mean any particular link .
Thankyou

It's actually CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) not CMC '95 and '97 documentation guidelines.
Just print them off from the CMS website.