Wiki CPMA online training course

Lynda Wetter

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Just wanted to know if anyone has taken this course and what their opinion was of it, did it help, was it easy to follow?
I have 5 years coding experience but no auditing experience (i do have lots of E/M experience)
Thaks in advance!

I am just on module 1 right now. This is big step for me, I audit everyday so decided I should get the cert. It has been 3 years since I took my CPC test. Where are you located? I am in Baltimore, MD

I am a CPPM and just signed up for the CPMA as I need the certification to bolster my credentials for work I do in controverting affidavits of excessive medical charges. I am heading to Houston next week for an auditing course. From what little I have done so far, this course will be difficult, but doable with lots of study time...who needs to sleep????

I am in Virginia. Also on Module 1. I find myself bringing the reading meterial with me everywhere I go. Trying to stay on top of this!!!
I am ready for the chapter final and yes, time for me is an issue as well. 2 hour chapter final that you cannot pause! I need to sit at the library (away from my kids) and do it this weekend.