Wiki CPMA CEUs from AAPC publication

Best answers
Can anyone please help me with assigning healthcare Business monthly CEUs to my CPMA certification? They keep adding automatically to CPC , with no option to edit and assign them towards CPMA. It was working during my previous submission. Are there any free CEUs available for CPMA ? Thank you in advance.

There is an option EDIT, but it leads to "add CEU". The AAPC magazine's CEUs are applicable for CPMA credits, but it looks like it is IT's issue. IT, we need your help here, please.
Thank you

From the help section:​

EDITING CEUs​

• If a mistake is made when tracking CEUs, click the Edit button to the right of the event. You will then be able to edit any wrong information or re-assign CEUs to the desired specialty or Core credential(s).
  • AAPC CEUs that auto enter will populate to your Core requirement. You can edit to re-assign CEUs to specialty requirements (if approved).
  • Edits cannot be made after you have submitted your CEUs to AAPC by clicking on the Submit CEUs button.
  • Once you've fulfilled a specialty requirement, no additional CEUs will apply to that column.
Sometimes I have to leave the CEU page, refresh and then go back in later to edit them. Some CEUs cannot be used towards all certifications.
Search the forums in here for "free CEU" "CEU" There are numerous posts on how to get free or low cost ones for all specialties.