Wiki CPCD recertification

JesseL

Expert
Best answers
I just passed my CPCD certification (thank god).

Was wondering what's the re certification process like? What do I need to do to re certify when the time comes?

Also, do I get the booklet and answers back from the test? Would be really helpful if they did so I know which ones I did wrong or right.

Once you have passed your certification all you need to do is keep up with your CEU requirements and turn them in by the deadline. If you do not follow through with these then you will have to re-certify by taking the test again.

The AAPC does not give you the test and answers back in order to keep the test confidential and everyone has the same opportunity. Tests can be sold and that person given an unfair advantage.

Congratulations!!!

Once you have passed your certification all you need to do is keep up with your CEU requirements and turn them in by the deadline. If you do not follow through with these then you will have to re-certify by taking the test again.

The AAPC does not give you the test and answers back in order to keep the test confidential and everyone has the same opportunity. Tests can be sold and that person given an unfair advantage.

Congratulations!!!

Thank you OCD coder. :)

Are there any free ones? It seems like I have to spend a lot to get up to 10.5 ceus.. :mad: