Wiki Cpc test

Best answers
I took the cpc test again , and still did not pass, this has been very discouraging to me. I have tried and failed....I feel like my bubble has burst.:( I am going to try again in 2018, so I need some help, direction, guidance , ect on practice test, websites , study groups, ect to help study. I feel like I cannot do this on my own. I have the study guide, correct books, ect which I have been looking at and studying but my test scores, show otherwise....please help .....I am trying to pass the cpc exam. Please help.........

You could check out the local AAPC chapters in your area. While my "assigned" local chapter does not do exam reviews, there is a chapter very near me that repeatedly offers an exam review class for $10! Here's a link - look up your State and check out the chapters near you:

https://www.aapc.com/localchapters/find-local-chapter.aspx

Personally, I would suggesting looking for something like a 3-day "boot camp" ... At the risk of sounding like an infomercial or spammer, I cannot say enough good things about Medical Coding Academy. They are a Dallas-based group but travel the country. I took the class when they were in Tampa last year. WOW. I crushed the exam scoring > 90! Worth every penny (and then some).

www.medicalcodingacademy.org

In my opinion, there's just no substitute for a live instructor/coach/expert who can look you in the eye and see if you get it. I would invest the $ in a prep class of some type.

Best of luck to you!