Wiki CPC Seeking Remote Position

alb7585

New
Best answers
To Whom It May Concern:

Please find attached my resume. I am looking for a fulfilling, long term career. I have many years working in the medical field in both the billing department and with direct patient contact. I also have many years in coding experience. I am currently CPC certified; member ID number 01192912.
As you can see in my resume I have experience in the medical field where I have gained valuable experience. I have found that to be my true calling as I love being able to help people no matter how what their situation. Additionally my experience has given me the ability to multi-task in all situations.
I possess strong leadership and team working skills and have proven ability to manage and motivate a team and I believe that these qualities will make a perpetual positive impact on your facility.
My salary requirements are negotiable. I am looking forward to learn more about employment opportunities, and can be reached by phone at 970-403-4360 or via email at alb7585@yahoo.com.
Sincerely,
Amanda Boody

Attachments

• Resume.doc
    34 KB · Views: 24
Here is a position in the Springs but don't think it's remote.

Wanted: Medical Coder Trainer for the Colorado Springs CO area at the USAFA

Must have 5 years medical coding work experience and possess either the CPC, CCS-P, RHIT or RHIA.

DoD Coding is a plus.

Contact Rachel Malpica for more information at 757-645-2458