Wiki CPC Seeking Employment

kwinkel

New
Best answers
I am seeking employment for part time work in billing/coding. I am a CPC with an associates degree and have worked for my current employer for 12 years. I originally started in medical records and then became the supervisor of medical records with in years. I then decided I wanted to expand my knowledge and skills and worked as a medical assistant in a large ObGyn Practice for approximately 8 years. A little over two years ago I got offered the opportunity to work in the background as a software coordinator managing the EMR and Patient Portal for our practice of 50+ providers and 10+ locations. I have worked with ICD-9 and CPT codes for many years while working in these several different positions.

I love my job now but would really like to utilize my CPC. I am looking for part time work to gain more experience in billing and coding, while I maintain my current position. I am willing to work nights, weekends, etc., I would essentially like to obtain a remote coding position. I have excellent multi-tasking skills along with being an extremely fast learner.

The uploader for Resumes is not working so I am unable to attach it, please feel free to contact me if you have any opportunities that you might have.

Thank you,
Kristin Winkel CPC
winkel.kristin@gmail.com