Wiki CPC-P looking for part time remote coding position

Best answers
Monica J. Murphy, CPC-P
2637 Taylor St NE
Mpls, MN 55418
763-273-6111
MJMurphy06@gmail.Com

Dear Human Resources Manager:

I am a highly motivated professional with a strong record of performance in the customer service, claims, and data processing environments. As my enclosed resume indicates my most recent position as a senior claims examiner within the healthcare industry of which I also hold a CPC-P coding certification through AAPC. I am currently seeking a position within an organization that offers challenge, responsibility, and an opportunity for growth.
I am conscientious in my personal and professional life and take great pride in my work. I cope well with high-stress situations and can manage a variety of projects simultaneously. My strengths include independent work habits, superior communication skills, and the ability to resolve problems by developing efficient and plausible work solutions.

Would you be willing to meet with me for an in-person interview? I would welcome the chance to discuss career opportunities within your organization and my potential fit. Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Monica J. Murphy

Monica J. Murphy, CPC-P

Enc: Resume
References provided upon request.

Attachments

• Monica J.pdf
    50.2 KB · Views: 38