Wiki CPC Medical Coder seeking Remote Physician Based coding position

yoli1130

Best answers
With a CPC Certification from AAPC, a Certificate of Graduation with Honors from an AHIMA Accredited Professional Medical Coding program, an Associates of Arts in Health Care Management, and over 20 yearsof experience in the field of medicine I am positive that I will surely surpass your expectations.

I have the unique combination of education and progressive experience in ICD-10, E/M, CPT-4, and HCPCS level II medical coding Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance payments coupled with the comprehensive working knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacology, anatomy and physiology needed to hit the ground running and start making an immediate contribution right away.

Some of my demonstrated skills are summarized below:

Multi-Specialty clinical data analysis and abstraction from electronic medical records, radiology reports,
consult notes, operative reports, hospital discharge summaries and other medical documents.

Comprehensive knowledge and accurate coding of ICD-10-CM, CPT, E/M, modifiers and HCPCS level II,
coding guidelines for multiple medical specialties and ancillary services.

Fully trained and proficient in various EHRs, abstracting systems, encoders and Computer Assisted
Coding systems.

Strong record of exceeding goals and expectations with a focus on efficient and accurate coding practices.

My attached resume will further highlight my professional attributes.

Yolanda Lopez, CPC

Attachments

• Yolanda Lopez CPC Medical Coder Resume 2018.pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Yolanda Lopez Medical Coding Certificate of Graduation.pdf
    79.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Career Step Letter of Recommendation.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: