Wiki cpc exam

Hi, I think that is good if you have coding experience for sure, otherwise I hope you went over your questions. I am thinking if you had that much time left you must have studied hard and/or background experience too.......good luck on your passing...don't worry about finishing early in the long run everyone one tests differently. I took the exam in June and got a 66 with 20 mins to spare so went over them, I took the classes and have old prior experience. I am now studying more to do the retake. AAPC said they have a 85 percent passing for their students but if I take their online tests is would help, we will see. I was to take my test today but did not feel prepared enough so rescheduled. AAPC said it it a difficult exam, did you feel it was difficult?

Good luck! I'm taking my 2nd shot in 3 weeks and I'm so nervous!!! I thought I had it under my belt but didn't have time to finish :( On the plus side, I scored a 68 ...not too bad for an incomplete??

What is a passing score for the CPC and the CPC-H? Took my CPC-H yesterday, but didn't finish.

To answer all of you...

I feel pretty good about the test.. There was only a few I got stuck on... I do have schooling and on the job, so I hope that helps, I was studing every night for months.. I know you need a 70% to pass it.

We will see, This was not my first time taking it, last time I took it I missed it by 2questions and never finished because of time, so I was shocked when I had 40 mins left on this one..

Good luck to all of you