Wiki CPC Exam

carriemills

Best answers
Has anyone taken the AAPC Med. Coding course and bought the practice exams and past the first time without experience in coding? Just curious because that's the predicament I am in. Thanks

cpc exam

I got my associates in medical coding and billing at Antonelli. The practice exam came with the course material. Other than that I had never touched coding before. I past the first time. The thing your need to remember about the exam is to stay focused don't fret of the time. Start out with the small questions first, then work your way up in size that way if you get short on time you only have the big ones to guess on (don't leave anything blank). Refresh you A&P and guidelines. You'll do fine.

I got my associates in medical coding and billing at Antonelli. The practice exam came with the course material. Other than that I had never touched coding before. I past the first time. The thing your need to remember about the exam is to stay focused don't fret of the time. Start out with the small questions first, then work your way up in size that way if you get short on time you only have the big ones to guess on (don't leave anything blank). Refresh you A&P and guidelines. You'll do fine.

Thanks! I am nervous and anxious, but the practice exams I am not doing so well. I am averaging 30 out of 50 right.