Wiki CPC-ER looking for a Full Time, Long Term Remote Coding Position

sgraves

New
Best answers
I earned my CPC Certification by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) in August 2008. I have 8.5 years experience as a Medical Coder (5 years as a remote coder) with a total of 16.5 years experience in Medical Billing. I have excellent overall knowledge of E/M coding (with experience coding Level 1 Trauma Centers and Teaching Hospitals), a strong knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology and I am well-versed in Medical Terminology.

I have maintained a 99.73% accuracy rate from 2012-2013 (82 errors in 30,558 charts coded), while exceeding production standards yearly. I am a dependable, self-motivated individual with excellent attendance and I strive to work unusual or extra hours to meet workflow deadlines as needed. I work respectfully, take responsibility and execute good judgment to promote teamwork. I believe a professional attitude and good communication are key to a positive, productive work environment. I fully understand the importance of continuing education and HIPAA compliance.

I am looking for a full time, remote coding position.

Last edited: