Wiki CPC employment

Best answers
Hello, I have recently finished Practicode and applied for the -A to be removed from my CPC-A credential. I am having a VERY hard time even getting an interview. I have probably put in over 40 applications and never had 1 reach out for any interviews. I have 14 years healthcare experience; 10 of those as a phlebotomist and 2 of them most currently as an MLT. I had a resume created for me through a paid program. I'm not sure what else I can do to get my foot in the door. Most places want experience and of the jobs that say CPC-A acceptable still have not reached out. I even asked a recruiter at my current job to look at my Resume and she said there was ZERO issues with my resume, but just that I do not have 2+ years experience. Anyone know of any entry level positions that would help get me some experience under my belt along with the -A being removed from my credential?

Thanks!

Did you go to a program to do your CPC though? Because I know if you have over 80+hrs of education - it drops a year off along with your parcticode and that should give you 2 years worth of experience.