Wiki CPC boot camp in OHIO

Best answers
Just got word that I have failed the CPC exam for a fourth time. My friend who does coding in FLA advised me of going to a "boot camp". I've searched and searched on here and cannot find anything that will be for ICD-9. Does anyone know of anything that will be going of for ICD-9, in Ohio?

I don't know what you mean, but I need something. I'd purchased the exams from the website....which only stay on your site for one year, even though you buy them....and I've done all sorts of practice tests,

PMCC Instructors often offer 1-2 day review classes for those preparing to take the CPC exam. You can search on the AAPC website for ones in your area.

I'm planning to have one in June, but I'm in Northern Kentucky (the Cincinnati area).

HCPRO bootcamp

a really good program is HCPRO, they offer a 1 week coding bootcamp, it covers everything (cpt, icd9, hcpcs) i am not sure if they are offering in ohio but you can check out their website and see where the closet bootcamp is at. This was a wonderful course, I took this and then took my test a month later and passed.

Wishing you luck,

Julie