Wiki CPC and icd-10 certified

TBarnes35

Contributor
Best answers
Hello,
I am icd-10 certified through AAPC since March 2014. Also, I?m a CPC with over 5 years of coding and billing experience. I have experience with insurance verification, medical collections, payments, denials and appeals. I specialize in coding Gastroenterology, Evaluation and Management, Orthopedics, Pulmonary, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Home Health, OBGYN, Anesthesia, and DME. However Gastroenterology is what I specialize in the most. I have coded ASC,Outpt, and inpt physician side only. I would like to offer my expertise in order to make a valuable contribution to your company; with extensive experience in medical coding and billing and thorough knowledge of ICD-9, CPT, Medical Terminology, and Anatomy.
I possess a positive attitude and high degree of motivation that makes the duties associated with this position easy and fun to do. My knowledge of coding guidelines as well as HIPPA, CMS, and OIG and the ability to carry out all process in a time efficient manner dictate that I have what your facility is looking for in terms of quality service. In addition, my experience in the medical billing world and intricacies ensures that I bring all claims to fruition by making sure that my follow up procedures with insurance companies are effective.
Furthermore, I am able to ensure and maintain good rapport with patients and insurance company in order to orchestrate a smooth flow of operations at all times. Working in an environment which is conductive to high quality and customers/patients satisfaction, and keeping in mind the policies and procedures put forth by the facility. I?ve developed a skills set that is definitely superior to those of other contenders for this position. I am detail oriented, outgoing, dedicated, honest, and loyal in everything I do.
Sincerely Appreciate,