Wiki Cpc-a

Best answers
Hi,My name is Lito J. Azcuna.I'm a certified professional coder apprentice.I'm looking for a job.Willing to relocate in tri state area.

LITO J. AZCUNA-CPC-A
820 Communipaw Ave. Jersey City,NJ 07304
201-680-1288
lazcuna@yahoo.com

Profile: Graduated in Out Patient/Ambulatory Surgery with Certificate for accurate coding of outpatient services in
Hospital setting with UBO4 famliarization.
ICD-9,CPT Coding and Medical Terminology background.
Maintain and ensure HIPAA compliance.
Graduated in Physician's Billing with Certificate for appropriate reimbursement of Medicare and 3rd party
payment.

Experience: Internship, Biller and Coder
May 2011 Office of Oscar Pizzaro, M.D, Jersey city,NJ
Provide billing services so that the health provider gets paid for the medical services rendered. Assinged a
numeric code to defined diagnostic treatment and procedure.To enter this information into a data base
using this set medical protocol to procedure a statement or claim.

Utility Porter
December 2010 Hoboken University Medical Center,Hoboken, NJ.
Performed defined works, routines using various dietary utensils,supplies and equipment by the dietary
manager.
Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service meals.
Meet scheduled meals and snacks times.
Setting up the dining room and serving residents.Follow established reporting procedure the following,
supplies and equipment.Assist in receiving and storing food and supplies.

Food Server
May 2008 - October 2010 Brownstone Diner, Jersey City, NJ
Maintain cleanliness and organization of restaurant and lounge area.
Greet and seat guest.
Attend to guest during their entire dining experience. Promptly deliver guest food and beverage order and
ensuring quality and accuracy.
Complete all reguired side duties.

Front Desk Clerk
April 1998 - December 2001 Moon Plaza Hotel, Manama Bahrain
Make and confirm reservation via in person and phone.Answers various questions or inguiries from the guest.
Responsible for checking guest in and out of the hotel and insuring proper transportation.
Works with the bell staff in assisting guest to their room. Operate cash drawer checks and card payment.

Skills: MS word, Excel, Power Point, Familiar with Intergreat PM W SID.MED 3000

Education: Roxbury Institute for Medical Management, Jamaica, NJ
January 2010 - October 2010
Certified Medical Billing and Coding Ambulatory
Certified Professional Coder - Apprentice

University of San Jose Recoletos, Cebu City, Philippines efere
BSEE - Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, March 1992

References are available on request.

Last edited:
Looking for a job

So are a lot of other coders. Any particular geographical location, any particular specialty? Do you have any experience? Do you have a resume, are you prepared to relocate?
I think you need to be a bit more specific in your requirements rather than saying you want a job.

Thank you for comment

So are a lot of other coders. Any particular geographical location, any particular specialty? Do you have any experience? Do you have a resume, are you prepared to relocate?
I think you need to be a bit more specific in your requirements rather than saying you want a job.

Thank you, I posted already my resume. I hope this will clarify some of your questions.