Wiki CPC-A

Minotrn57

Contributor
Best answers
I need the A removed from my CPC status. I have done Billing and Coding for 10 years for a family practice called Comprehensive Family Practice of Columbiana. The actual practice has been bought by Quickened Urgent care so it no longer exists. Is it acceptable to get a letter from the physician from Comprehensive Family Practice (Dr Andrew Beistel) stating I did indeed do all the billing and coding in this practice to remove the A status from my CPC. I am unable to get hired with the A status. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Hello,

It is best to do a search on AAPC's website for this type of information or call them directly.
The link below states the requirements to remove the apprenticeship '-A' status.

I need the A removed from my CPC status. I have done Billing and Coding for 10 years for a family practice called Comprehensive Family Practice of Columbiana. The actual practice has been bought by Quickened Urgent care so it no longer exists. Is it acceptable to get a letter from the physician from Comprehensive Family Practice (Dr Andrew Beistel) stating I did indeed do all the billing and coding in this practice to remove the A status from my CPC. I am unable to get hired with the A status. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
i would definitely ask my employer about providing the proof you need, even if they were bought out, good luck

Last edited: