Wiki CPC-A - Take a Chance on me! Winston-Salem NC

jkreaume

New
Best answers
Hello All,
I live in the Winston-Salem / Lexington NC area. I am seeking an Entry Level medical coder position. I have not worked as a coder but I am CPC-A Certified and truly wanting to find someone willing to give me an opportunity to show what I am capable of. I bring no bad habits from another practice with me so I am completely adaptable to your way of working. I am looking to gain experience and find a place I can grow and thrive.
Thank you

Jennie K. Reaume, CPC-A
jennie.reaume@gmail.com

CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CODER

Highly motivated, self-directed professional with training in medical coding and billing, and an extensive background in engineering roles. Proven attention to detail and ability to manage complex sets of data with a high level of competency. Currently seeking to leverage past professional skills into a role as an entry-level medical coder.

CORE COMPETENCIES

? Trained in the examination of medical charts in order to assign the correct diagnosis (ICD-9), procedure (CPT?), and to supply (HCPCS Level II) code for various clinical cases and services.

? Reviews and assigns accurate medical codes for diagnoses, procedures, and services performed by physicians and healthcare providers in varied medical settings.

? Understanding of medical coding guidelines and regulations including compliance and reimbursement, which help to support claims? necessity, claims denials, bundling issues and charge capture.

? Completed training in anatomy, physiology and medical terminology to accurately code provider diagnosis and services.

EDUCATION & TRAINING

CPC-A Certified Coder
ICD-10 Transition from ICD-9 Workshop
Evaluation & Management Auditing Workshop
2014 Piedmont Healthcare Symposium
Associate?s Degree in Applied Sciences ? Architectural Technology

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Mechanical Designer/Office Manager,
Triad Engineering Consultants Inc., High Point, NC 2005 - Present
Office Manager/CAD Advisor, Integrated Concepts Inc.,
Winston-Salem, NC 2003 - 2005
Architectural Technician,
Paul Briggs Architect, Lexington, NC 1998 - 2003
Sr. CAD Designer/Jr. Engineer/Purchasing, Elec. Maintenance Overflow Co., Lexington, NC 1993 - 1998
Mechanical Draftsman,
Benner & Fields Inc., Greensboro, NC 1987 - 1993

MEMBERSHIPS

AAPC ? American Academy of Professional Coders
Piedmont Professional Coders

CHARITABLE WORK

Chairwoman, Bark For Life of Davidson County 2012, 2013
President of the Ladies Auxiliary, local Volunteer Fire Dept. ARCH Station 33
Founder, Paws and A Cause