Wiki CPC-A Looking to start my new career as a coder in the Philadelphia area.

jac525

Best answers
Hello,

I have recently obtained my CPC certification and am looking for an entry level coding position or to at least get my foot in the door as a medical receptionist, biller, scheduler, etc. Attached is my resume for your consideration.

Attachments

• Jackie Resume - CURRENT.pdf
    122.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
CodersDirect.com and CPC-As

CodersDirect.com is a searchable database containing only AAPC or AHIMA certified coders. There is no charge to coders for any services.

We understand the difficulty CPC-As have in finding that first job. We are working hard to assist you in your effort. CPC-As post a free searchable profile that is viewed by healthcare providers nationwide. We will also be contacting employers who have internships and entry level positions and letting you know of those opportunities....for free.

CodersDirect.com is licensed by AAPC to provide education and CEUs which can be viewed under the "Education" button on our website.

I invite you to complete your profile at CodersDirect.com, you will be glad you did. If you know of any other coders searching for employment please let them know about CodersDirect.com.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Mark Sluyter
Director, Member Services
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com