Wiki CPC-A Looking for Extern/Eolunteer Opportunity in NC

mxiong919

Best answers
Hello all!

I recently was certified and am seeking a 2-3 months unpaid extern/volunteer position in the North Charlotte/Lake Norman area of North Carolina. While drawing an income would be nice, my top priority is to gain the guidance of a veteran coder and get the experience.

Prior to beginning this new career path, I taught high school math for seven years; simultaneously I held administrative office positions. Both required professionalism, great organizational skills, time management, and excellent discipline; needless to say, I am not afraid of hard work. I also have years of experience in working with the public.

Let me finish by saying that while I began my studies with a college, unforeseen circumstances kept me from finishing the college program. Instead of throwing in the towels, I used what material I had and the knowledge I had already gained to teach myself how to code; I took the exam in December and passed on my first attempt. Hopefully this demonstrates my determination and desires to establish myself in the coding world.

Please contact me if you feel you have such an extern/volunteer position that would benefit both of us, would like a copy of my resume, or more information in general. You will NOT regret it!

Thanks!

Mai Xiong
mxiong919@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi. I am wondering if you were successful in finding an internship program in the LKN area? I just passed my certification test in February, and am also looking for any opportunity to gain experience. Thanks, Beth