Wiki CPC-A looking for Coding / Billing position North of Boston MA

LDSmith21

New
Best answers
I am a newly certified CPC -A looking for a full / part time position on the North Shore of Boston MA.

I am a Certified Professional Coder Apprentice and understand the importance of proficiently coding every encounter.

I have a strong attention to detail and advanced computer skills, which enable me to work quickly and accurately to assign proper codes across a wide range of services.

I have worked in the health field for over 4 years, beginning with front desk and the scheduling of radiology exams, then progressing to Insurance Verification and Prior Authorizations.

My vast experience as an IT, then Data Manager have given me an extensive understanding of data and the important role that accurate and complete information play in every aspect of a business.

I am excited to be involved in the complex nature of Medical Coding, and welcome the challenge that accompanies the continuously changing nature this industry offers.

I would love to find out more about the position you're looking to fill, and I would welcome the opportunity to tell you how my skills and ideas can benefit your company. I can be reached at ldsmith21@comcast.net.

Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sincerely,
Lisa D. Smith

Attachments

• Lisa D Smith.doc
    117.5 KB · Views: 19