Wiki CPC-A looking for an entry-level position in Walterboro, Sc area

Best answers
TYRAH DANIELLE JERIDEAU
125 Pineland Road • Walterboro, SC 29488 • missy_4509@yahoo.com • (843) 782-3215 • (843) 908-2975

November 6, 2012

Dear Sir or Madam:
I am extremely interested in any position in medical coding or billing. I would strongly prefer a work from home position.

My past work experience has shaped me into a dedicated employee with the ability to provide high quality results in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. I have recently earned my Medical Coding and Billing diploma, gaining knowledge of HIPAA regulations, electronic medical records, medical terminology, reimbursement and medical coding (including ICD-9 and CPT). My professional experience includes identifying strategies to improve efficiency, providing exceptional customer service and working both collaboratively in a team setting and independently. My interpersonal and communication skills allow me to effectively interact with all contacts. I am confident that my education, experience and strong work ethic will produce results for your company in the business side of healthcare.
A few of my qualifications and past accomplishments include:
• CPC-A certification through American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC).
• Building positive working relationships with employees to ensure optimal operations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
I am certain that I will exceed your expectations. I am immediately available for contact to further clarify my ability to contribute to your organization. References are available upon request. If you have any questions or other items to discuss, please contact me at the above e-mail address or phone numbers. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,
Tyrah Danielle Jerideau

Attachments

• tyrah.jerideau.resume2.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 12