Wiki CPC-A Looking for a job in Philadelphia, PA

Best answers
CPC-A Seeking full-time employment in the Philadelphia, PA area

Looking for someone who is willing to teach me their way of doing things as a medical biller & coder. I am a very conscientious and hard worker who is very anxious to get started in my new career.

Angelo Grasso

Hi Angela,

I too live in Philadelphia, PA. What I did was searched on Google Maps, under keywords "medical billing" include the quotation marks when searching. I came up with Burnett Billing and Consultant Services, who is located on Torresdale Ave in Philadelphia. They have many clients in the Philadelphia area. I would suggest giving them a try, and good luck.

thanks

Hi Angela,

I too live in Philadelphia, PA. What I did was searched on Google Maps, under keywords "medical billing" include the quotation marks when searching. I came up with Burnett Billing and Consultant Services, who is located on Torresdale Ave in Philadelphia. They have many clients in the Philadelphia area. I would suggest giving them a try, and good luck.

Thank you for the much needed information, cause I am going out of my mind trying to find a job. I will definitely contact them.

Thank You,
Angelo Grasso