Wiki CPC-A looking for a job in Orange County CA

Best answers
I am currently looking for a job in Orange county. Available on a full time basis. I Graduated from Concorde Career College as Valedictorian of the Insurance Coding and Billing program and I am in need of my first coding and billing position (excluding my externship). I have completed 160 hours of externship at Solutions Healthcare Information Management Anaheim CA, April-May 2011. I have monitored the department's audit, error and unbilled accounts reports to reduce accounts receivable days for outpatient and inpatient services, coded diagnoses and procedures for outpatient and inpatient services (mostly E/Ms), entered patient's demographic information into the system for charge postings, verified patient's eligibility, and posted charges and adjustments for various types of insurances. Comprehensive training in ICD-9 CM, ICD-10CM, CPT, HCPCS, Medicare, Medi-Cal, Worker's Compensation, HMO's, PPO's, Private insurance, IPA's, TRICARE, CHAMPVA, OSHA, and HIPAA Compliant.

I recently passed the CPC exam (September 17, 2011).

Doesn't really matter what kinda job it is, for as long as it's related to what I studied.. (Receptionist, Biller, Coder, Collector, Patient Representative, Claims examiner, etc.) Just so I can get my foot in the door.. :)

[For some reason, I can't seem to upload my resume here.. so please email me @ :
galeperezfernandez@yahoo.com so I can send you my resume.

Thank you,

Angeli Gale Perez Fernandez, CPC-A

Last edited: