Wiki CPC-A in Columbia, SC looking for a coding position.

Best answers
Hello! I am a CPC-A looking for a coding job in Columbia, SC. I have 14 months experience in a medical office working as a medical assistant, where I performed various clinical and clerical procedures. I also have six years experience in an accounting office where I was responsible for Billing, A/P, and A/R duties. ( I have an Associates degree in Business Management-Accounting, in addition to a Medical Billing and Coding Certification through Midlands Technical College, and I passed my CPC test on my FIRST attempt!!) My medical assisting position got me in the door, but unfortunately the opportunity to move to a coding position did not become available. I decided to per sue the Virtual Experience Program to lift my apprentice status, and took this past summer off in hopes of finishing it by Fall, so I could concentrate on looking for a coding job. Unfortunately, the web site went down before I could complete it, and it has been down since August/September. I am currently working on an ICD-10 program, and looking for employment, while I wait for the site to come back up. If anyone in the Columbia area has any coding positions available, I would love the opportunity to discuss any possibilities where I might be a candidate!!! Thank You!!