Wiki CPC-A, ICD-10&9 looking for a job or experience (Boston or remote)

magori

New
Best answers
Hi,
My name is Yuko. I have CPC-A. I'm looking for a job or some experience (internship) in Boston area or remote opportunity.
Thank you very much!
yukot77@yahoo.com

Resume

OBJECTIVE
Seeking a position where I can utilize my ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT coding skills, background in medical terminology, physiology, and knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and billing, as well as my accuracy and attention to detail to benefit a team of healthcare professionals through accurate documentation and timely reimbursement.

SKILLS
Inpatient and Outpatient Coding
ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, DRG & APC Assignments
CMS 1500 and UB-04 Claim Forms
Healthcare Reimbursement
Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Terminology
Knowledge of HIPAA and Patient Confidentiality
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
3M Encoder / 3M Reference Software
Administrative Support
Customer Service and Organization
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
Managed Care Regulations / Coding Guidelines
Medicare / Medicaid Reimbursements
Hospital Information Systems: Chart Assembly, Access, Storage, and Status Tracking
Clinical Data Analysis and Abstraction

CERTIFICATION
American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Current Member
Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam passed June 2014

EDUCATION
ICD-10 Fast Track - Career Step Completion November 2014
Inpatient & Outpatient Medical Coding and Billing (AHIMA Approved) - Career Step May 2014
Certificate of Graduation
-Coursework included: Medical Terminology, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, ICD-9, CPT (including E/M) and HCPCS Level II coding.
-Included training in the audit of codes on claim forms, process of managing, appealing, and submitting claims for various third-party payers including Medicaid and Medicare as well as liability and worker?s compensation and following the claim through its submission, processing, adjudication, and payment.
-Experience coding over 250 outpatient reports and 75 authentic inpatient records.
-Types of reports including: Consultations, Emergency Room reports, History and Physical reports, Laboratory reports, Operative reports, Physician Orders, Procedure Notes, Progress Notes, Radiology reports, and Pathology reports.
-Coded reports in a variety of specialties including: obstetrics, gynecology, internal medicine, dermatology, diagnostic radiology, interventional radiology, general surgery, orthopedics, gastroenterology, trauma surgery, family/general practice, infectious disease, psychiatry, oncology, ENT, physical therapy, cardiology, plastic surgery, pulmonology, emergency department, hematology, neurology, neurosurgery, vascular surgery, etc.

SERVICE
Volunteer, Mount Auburn Hospital (Cambridge, MA) January 2015-Present
-Replenishing of supplies of clean goods and sterilizing computers in Emergency Room.