Wiki CPC-A Eager to Work in Everett, WA Area

DMack85

New
Best answers
Hello! My name is Denise Macklin and I am looking forward to working full time or part-time as a medical coder after being a stay-at-home mom for several years. I graduated with distinction from an accredited medical coding program have an Associates Degree in Arts and Sciences and also have my CPC-A certification. As an employee, I will work diligently to achieve excellence for the benefit of my employer.
Thank you for taking the time to review my post!

Congratulations on your achievements. I'm in your neighborhood! If you haven't already, come to the AAPC chapter meeting. Next one is 2nd Tuesday of the month in Edmonds. Get to know your colleagues. Best thing I ever did when first starting out...

Thanks so much, Suzanne! I was at the AAPC chapter meeting in February and it was so informative. It's really great to hear that attending meetings was beneficial to you when you were first starting out! I will definitely keep attending. If you will be there, I would enjoy meeting you at the next meeting!

Congrats!!! As Suzanne mentioned, definately attend the local Chapter meetings. They are an excellent opportunity to network. Good luck to you!

Chanel Davenport CPC,CPCO
2015 AAPC Marietta, Georgia Chapter Vice President

Thank you so much, Chanel! It really helps to hear from other coders who have been where I am right now. Your advice is greatly appreciated. All the best to you!

Denise