Best answers
vic71@comcast.netVictoria Benefield
1300 Cape May Avenue
Cape May, NJ 08204
845-551-3773
vic71@comcast.net

July 2014

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am seeking a position as a Medical Coder/Biller/EHR professional, with an established company, where I can gain experience and work toward my long term goal of performing medical billing audits. I recently acquired my CPC-A, CBCS, CEHRS and CMAA certifications, and am ready to begin a career in the healthcare industry.

I offer over 20 years of financial, business management and marketing experience, with a propensity for solving problems and growing business. My inquisitive nature, technological skills and workplace compliance (licensed/certified in Healthcare, Security, Restaurant and Broadcasting Industries) demonstrate my willingness to learn new software applications and further my education, as job requisites.

I will relocate (preferably within the state of New Jersey) for an opportunity that will allow me to contribute as a team member, or as an individual. I look forward to being able to learn from the experiences of others and above all perform my duties with professionalism and confidentiality.

Please call me at your convenience at 845-551-3773, or email me at vic71@comcast.net. I am anxious to discuss the needs of your company and how my skills and experiences will contribute to further growth.

Sincerely,

Victoria Benefield

I am unable to post my resume. If any potential employer/recruiter is interested in reading, please contact me directly, and I will supply. Thank you.