Wiki CPB Credential-Study

nguernsey

Networker
Best answers
Hello to all,

I am going to use this thread as an ongoing Q&A since this credential is very new. I ordered it last night to take advantage of the July special. I already scheduled the exam on December 20, 2013. I am waiting on a single textbook and coding books to be shipped to my house. I also have to wait a day or two for the log-on to the module. Feel free to join if you have taken this test, studying or contemplating it. All opinions welcomed.
I already have my CPC and obtaining this credential to become more well-rounded for my professional career. Currently, I am on a temporary assignment with a large insurance company doing code editing.

Nicole

Hello to all,

I am going to use this thread as an ongoing Q&A since this credential is very new. I ordered it last night to take advantage of the July special. I already scheduled the exam on December 20, 2013. I am waiting on a single textbook and coding books to be shipped to my house. I also have to wait a day or two for the log-on to the module. Feel free to join if you have taken this test, studying or contemplating it. All opinions welcomed.
I already have my CPC and obtaining this credential to become more well-rounded for my professional career. Currently, I am on a temporary assignment with a large insurance company doing code editing.

Nicole

Attention moderators: This needs to be moved to the Student Section, not employment.

Hello to all,

Nicole
Good to know that you are planning to take CPB. My employer asked me to do that and I m in a dilemma about the preparation. I am a CPC right now and looking for any advices regarding CPB. Let's go. BTW, what study guide you are procuring ?

I purchased the 4 month learning course that includes 2 textbooks, one that serves as a workbook. The coding book bundle is requires. (CPT, ICD-CM, HCPC).