Wiki Confusion with employer verbage

cwestman

Networker
Best answers
I am currently employed as an LPN with 30 yrs of Office Nurse experience , as well in that time for 10 yrs Nurse Manager and 2 yrs Office Manager I changed positions when the group I worked with dissolved. For the last 2 1/2 yrs working as an office Nurse in that time I was fortunate enough to take an on line class and very recently obtained my CPC-A
My question is that the clinic I work with now recognizes only Level I or Level II coder I honestly don't understand how to respond to their query as to my status I have explained that I have several yrs of ICD-9 coding experience as well as the certificate for completion from Bryant and Stratton for ICD-10,CPT and HCPSII in addition to the CPC-A recently obtained.
I'm certain this is a pay issue and have asked administration what qualifications are required for either the Level I or II position and am still waiting for a response I understand they have never hired a CPC or CPC-A, I'm just not sure how best to respond to their question regarding the Level I vs II status,I have googled with little help
Any direction here would be appreciated
Thank you Cheri