Wiki Coding ultrasounds

Best answers
We are a pcp that has an outside company come in to perform ultrasounds. Should we only use the TC modifier, since we do not interpret the results?

It depends on your arrangement and additional factors.
1) Does your practice own the sonogram equipment?
2) Is your practice paying the sono tech?
3) Are they simply renting space in your practice?
Many years ago at a PCP office I worked for we had an outside company come in. They paid us rent, they owned the equipment, the techs were their employees, their radiologists signed the reports. In that situation, we did not bill anything for the sonos and they billed the comprehensive codes. Basically any other arrangement requires careful legal review to ensure STARK compliance.

We're contracted with a company that provides a tech, to come into our office using their equipment. Their physicians read and report the results back to us!

If you don't own the equipment or pay the employee or sign the report, I don't see how you can bill anything.
I'm not sure what you mean by "contracted with a company." It seems to me like you should simply have an arrangement that they come specific days/times and pay fair market rent for the space they are using.