Wiki Coding Software?

chembree

Guru
Best answers
My office is looking to purchase new coding software. Currently we have an out dated system of having to go into each hospital we code for and navigate in and out of each patient.

My practice administrator asked me to come up with some ideas for software that will make our job easier. Does anyone have any ideas? What kind of coding software does your office use? What are it's pros and cons?

My office is looking to purchase new coding software. Currently we have an out dated system of having to go into each hospital we code for and navigate in and out of each patient.

My practice administrator asked me to come up with some ideas for software that will make our job easier. Does anyone have any ideas? What kind of coding software does your office use? What are it's pros and cons?

You could check to see if any of the hospitals are offering their software to local physicians. That seems to be the case in a lot of areas these days. I would call and check with some of the larger local clinics in your area to see what they use. There are so many software programs out there and some are more prevalent in certain areas of the country, so it would be good to get the names of ones that are being used in your area.