Wiki Coding Seminars

Best answers
I do coding for a plastic surgeon and I am looking for a seminar to help me further my education on this. I live in Southern California and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can look for a seminar or a company that offers this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AAPC does everything they can to have either webinars or sessions at conferences for Plastic Surgery. You could also look to ASPS for what they have. Good Luck.

4 seminars a year in plastics

can be found on american association of plastic surgeory website. the next one is March 1/2, 2013 in vegas and from what i hear that one and the one in november in chicago are the best of out of the 4.
go to plasticsurgery.org. far right go to physician education? then 1st group is workshops then education calendar. go to march and find seminar. i go to the link to the far right and find it that way under (clearinghouse seminars). the woman i spoke to about the conference was very informative and helpful. she will also make sure you are on email list to receive info. if you have trouble just email me and i will walk you through what i can.

wendy c, cpc
Assiciated Plastic Surgeons
KC
913-451-3722 and just ask for wendy

Asps

I attended an ASPS coding seminar a few years back in Chicago. It was VERY informative.

As I recall, registration required a letter of introduction by a member of the ASPS (i.e. the surgeon I work for) for me to attend, but that was easily accomplished.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartles, CPC, CEMC