Wiki coding help - angio nonselective

depending on the full op report. What I see is 75630 & 36200. if the cath was advanced up to the high aorta & the Doctor show into the renals than those might bee correct. again pending full op note.

abd aortogram
selective lle angio
nonselective rle angio

75625-26
75710-26
would this be correct

I would need to see op report. in order to make a valid recommendation

75630 would most likely not be correct as there was selective and non selective angiograms perform. 75630 is abdominal aortagram with run-off from one catheter position ( no cath movement it appears there was cath movement in this procedure)

You would not code 36200 as this is non selective catheter position code and you state a selective left Lower extremity was performed. ( unless this was done from a separate access site.)

75710 is unilateral and you are stating this too be bilateral

The selective catheter placement would be dependent upon where the physician's dictated the selective catheter position in his her report.

I would suggest posting information found in op report for an accurate recommendation

However, it appears you are looking more at 75625 75716 36245 if all the documentation reflects abd aortagram and bilateral lower extremity findings and documented cath position of selective angiogram..