Wiki Coding Books

Gemini18

Expert
Best answers
Good Morning -

Does anyone know where to get the 2011 Coding Books? My company is looking to buy some for about 30 people, they do not want to buy the AAPC books (Sorry, I tried). They are looking to change from where they use to buy them before.

Anyone have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you.

Karen,
There are a lot of good publishers who will usually give you a discount of some kind if you're ordering 30 of each manual. Ingenix's store web site is www.shopingenix.com; you can try Contexo Media or PMIC (I can't recall their web addresses off hand, but you can google them). Instead of just ordering on-line, I would contact them to discuss a discount.

Hope this helps!

I don't know who you used before, but we just ordered through the AMA. They had some decent packages for buying in bulk. They also offer a great discount if you have anyone who is a member and you order under their number. Customer Service # is 800-621-8335. I just received my ICD-9 books. The CPT will be shipped prior to Jan. 1.

We have also ordered from Medical Arts Press in the past - however we did not order in the quanity that you are planning, so I don't know how their prices would compare.

Good Luck!