Wiki coding books

skerofamily

Best answers
I am in search of cheap or free coding books. I had a job and gotta new remote job coding from home. We'll my first job took all my books and i can afford them on the website right now.

Have you tried things like Amazon or Ebay? Some people may have some from the past year, which don't have many changes.

Try channel publishing for the ICD-10 CM, I recommend the updateable book, as the updates then are around 30% off the new book price. The CPT book you don't really get a good break on and I recommend the AMA for those, I get the e-book and it is a little cheaper.

Here is a free online link to an ICD-10-CM/PCS manuals. http://www.icd10data.com/ I'm not sure if there's a cpt available free online.

AMA has a copyright on CPT so you won't find any free resources. The insurance company I work for used to but AMA made us take it down.

No one has copyright on ICD so that's why its available. Although I heard there was some inaccurate information on the website you reference

2018 icd-10-cm ama

I recently bought the APC bundle to prepare for my CPC and I really prefer the 2018 ICD 10 CM version by Carol bath so if I can find one I would be willing to sell this one or you can trade if I can find this book for my test I’m more familiar with it and really can’t Afford to pay another 100$ this has been more than a small investment lol