Wiki Coding auditor poistion at anthem bcbs

Best answers
Please follow this link to apply:

http://www.careersatwellpoint.com/j...-louisville-ky-louisville-kentucky-job-85277/

This is a position for a coding auditor or coding auditor senior at Anthem/Wellpoint located in Louisville, KY. I work for Anthem as coder myself but not with this particular department so I'm not really sure if it is simliar to what I do. However, I have seen this job posted several times this past year. I don't know if they are hiring multiple positions or if they just haven't found a fit for the position yet.

********** IF YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND THERE IS A SECTION THAT ASKS YOU HOW YOU WERE REFERRED TO THIS JOB, PLEASE LIST MY NAME: DANA WESTERMAN. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!

Please follow this link to apply:

http://www.careersatwellpoint.com/j...-louisville-ky-louisville-kentucky-job-85277/

This is a position for a coding auditor or coding auditor senior at Anthem/Wellpoint located in Louisville, KY. I work for Anthem as coder myself but not with this particular department so I'm not really sure if it is simliar to what I do. However, I have seen this job posted several times this past year. I don't know if they are hiring multiple positions or if they just haven't found a fit for the position yet.

********** IF YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND THERE IS A SECTION THAT ASKS YOU HOW YOU WERE REFERRED TO THIS JOB, PLEASE LIST MY NAME: DANA WESTERMAN. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!
I'm thinking that they want to advertise these positions "in-house" which is customary. Only when they have exhausted that approach will they advertise elsewhere.

I hope you had permission to advertise this position on the AAPC forum otherwise this employer may be rather upset.

Just a thought. I hope I'm wrong.

This job is on the External Website as well as internal. They encourage us to let others know about these positions.

The link I provided in the the original post is the External Website. Anyone can apply!

Thanks.

Last edited: