Wiki Coder/RAC auditor/Manager position in Ohio

annav

New
Best answers
I am currently an auditor for the RAC program. I have coded for many years and have more than 20 years experience in coding. I have worked home care, ob/gyn, urology, and some hospital billing to name a few areas. I currently live outside of Ohio and wanting to go back home and work in the Columbus or maybe the Cleveland area. I have learned the RAC process inside and out and want to share my knowledge with the right company and possibly do consulting work. My auditing experience has led me to a higher level of understanding the coding process and how to deal with CMS and Commercial auditing. I am quite familiar with NCCI edits, IOM, CMS website, Commercial contracts and many other guidelines and regulations. I have my CPC and a college degree in business management. I would like an opportunity to speak to the right employer in the Ohio area so we can discuss how we can work together to on claims integrity, service and innovation for the healthcare industry.
My email address is: annamarie.vutuc@gmail.com. I would be happy to send my resume to you.