Wiki Coder Needed ASAP F/T

Best answers
My company is in need of strong Coder for our Othropeadic office. Does not need ortho experience but knowledge of E/M, DME, Injections, and Surgery coding. We are a busy practice, applicants must be able to work independently, meet EOM deadlines, and have confidence in their coding. This is a Fulltime positions with benefits in Gilbert, AZ not remote. If interested please contact me at mvalenzuela@mezonaortho.com :D:)

I am currently a Registered Medical Assistant, CPR, certified. Work in a large group that does consist of Ortho. I am scheduled to take my final exam for my state liscense for coding on November 2, 2013. I am a current member of AAPC, my member number is 01292422. I have over 30 years experience in the medical field, and experience in coding. I live in Oklahoma, and would be interested in doing your coding on line if possible. I am 52 years old and do not have any children at home. I am self motivated, very efficient, very detailed. If you are interested in my response to your application, I will gladly send you my resume. Thank you for your time.

Kelley Gerhardt
kaghardt5@gmail.com