Wiki Coder/biller needed- chesapeake, va

Best answers
Coder/biller needed for privately owned family practice. Please respond if you are or you know someone who is interested in the position. Thank you.

need job.

Coder/biller needed for privately owned family practice. Please respond if you are or you know someone who is interested in the position. Thank you.

Sir, I am Dr Narendra Nayak, MBBS doctor from India. undergoing CPC training at present, will give CPC exams in December 2014. I want to work as coder and if possible as medical assistant. In case if this suits your requirement contact me at mail id: narendrasathyasai@yahoo.in .my cell no is +919902697788.
+919902697788

Response to Coder Position in Chesapeake

Passed the exam in late May and have CPC-A status. Would they consider a newbie for this position. If so, please e-mail me at mkshall@comcast.net.

Michael K. Shall

Hello,
I recently passed the exam in June and I am new to this field. I am very interested in learning more about this job opportunity. My email is:
krajp55@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Kari Pearson

Very Interested

Hello, My name is Christine Gordon. I have recently acquired my CPC certification and have previous experience in the medical field. I am interested in the position you have available and would like some more information. You can email me at cgordon4724@comcast.net to discuss my qualifications further.