Wiki Code S0630

Best answers
This code is not recognized by medicare. The patient actually has BCBS PPO. Hoe do I find out what the medicare allowable would be since medicare does not identify it as a separate service that can be billed for? Also, would I use a different code since this is a HCPCS code? Thanks!

they wont have an allowable if it is not on their fee schedule, it wont be a service you will get payment for. if you search for BCBS plan and the fee schedule (for example- fee schedule for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, or fee schedule for Anthem Blue Cross PPO) i usually find them that way. if they dont have it listed in their fee schedule, its not covered by them either. Not sure about the rest, sorry

they wont have an allowable if it is not on their fee schedule, it wont be a service you will get payment for. if you search for BCBS plan and the fee schedule (for example- fee schedule for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, or fee schedule for Anthem Blue Cross PPO) i usually find them that way. if they dont have it listed in their fee schedule, its not covered by them either. Not sure about the rest, sorry

Not many payers accept the S codes. What exactly are you trying to code. Suture removal, but from what type of surgery. Did your physician remove them? There are different ways to bill suture removal depending on the surgery. What DX code are you using?