Wiki Code around round 1

Best answers
I have completed 3 out of the 5 notes..I am having trouble with two, which i am almost 100% sure my codes are correct..I am in need of help..

note#4 postop diagnoses are:
1. a 39 weeks gestation intrauterine pregnancy - ?
2. previous cesarean section, desired repeate 654.21(correct),
3. platelet function disorder ?
4. undesired fertility ?

pocedure:
repeat low transverse cesarean section with bilateral tubal - 59510 , 58611 (correct)

note#1

post op diag. endometrial cancer - 182.0 (correct)

procedure:

exploratory laparotomy - 49000(coming up as incorrect)
total abdominal hysterectomy - 58150 (coming up as incorrect)
bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy - 58720 (coming up as incorrect)
pelvic and periaortic lymph node dissection staging - 38770 (coming up as incorrect)

HELP. :confused:..i need those CEU CREDITS :eek:

Some help

I am stuck on this one too! I have posted for help before because I am also stuck on Note 5 of the ASC. I never ever even get a hint to what I was doing correctly or incorrectly. I always here that coders are eager to help but I have yet to receive any! As for this one you are definitely missing a v code. You always have to code the birth...live, stillborn, 1, 2 etc. I cannot figure out the platelet disorder, sorry. I forget note 1 without reading the whole thing and my brain is totally mush right now. 585xx maybe? I thought this one only had 1 or 2 cpt codes but I could be wrong.

I can help you with note 5..i will get back to you when i return to work..left my answer at work..but where you able to get note 1 and 4 correct?

I still have not gotten Note 4 correct on the OB round. I have tried every icd9 code I could think of for platelet function disorder and history of disorder. I did get note 1. It will not let me review what I got. If you copy the whole note I will see if it jogs my memory. I unfortunately did not take down notes. I would love some help on Note 5 on the ASC one. I know I am missing two CPT codes but cannot figure them out!

Finished Note 4!

I got Note 4!!! Stop looking at the platelet disorder. You are just missing two V codes. One for the outcome of delivery and one for sterilization. I also figured out my ASC note. Good day for me!!! Now if only I could figure out Note 1 in Cardiology I would be in heaven.

Last edited: