Wiki Code-A-Round

RebeccaWoodward*

True Blue
Best answers
I, for one, am happy that the AAPC has created an inexpensive way for us to gain some of our specialty CEU's.

Code-A-Round

Code-A-Round is an online coding simulation that mimics a real-world coding experience. Coders view actual patient notes on screen and are then asked to input the correct ICD-9-CM, CPT®, and/or HCPCS codes for that note. The answers are not multiple choice – coders must input the correct codes without being able to select from available options. Incorrect answers are flagged for re-coding, but question answers or rationales are not given. In this manner, Code-A-Round attempts to closely simulate the on-the-job environment.

5 redacted op notes per round
1 specialty CEU per round
$9.95

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I, for one, am happy that the AAPC has created an inexpensive way for us to gain some of our specialty CEU's.

Code-A-Round

Code-A-Round is an online coding simulation that mimics a real-world coding experience. Coders view actual patient notes on screen and are then asked to input the correct ICD-9-CM, CPT®, and/or HCPCS codes for that note. The answers are not multiple choice – coders must input the correct codes without being able to select from available options. Incorrect answers are flagged for re-coding, but question answers or rationales are not given. In this manner, Code-A-Round attempts to closely simulate the on-the-job environment.

5 redacted op notes per round
1 specialty CEU per round
$9.95

Thanks again!

Yes..

It is great isn't it. I saw that posted today. Hopefully others with a specialty credentials have seen this. Very inexpensive as well.

Way to go AAPC!