Wiki COC exam

evan938

Best answers
Are the questions on the exam similar to what I'm seeing in the chapter reviews through the course? I've been studying off and on since June. Honestly, I'm not sure if this is quite what I expected, BUT, I don't have the money to piss away because I don't like it...so I've got to at least pass the test to get my course reimbursed through work. Whether or not I start to enjoy it is secondary right now.

If it's similar to the chapter reviews, I think I should be ok. If I get hung up on a question I've been able to do a process of elimination and get to the correct answer most of the time. I'm just getting a little antsy. I've got about 7 chapters left and then just going over some of the parts that I struggled on to make sure it's fresh in my head. I'm hoping to be able to take the test some time in late March/early April.

Your approach seems sound - elimination of the obviously wrong answers will usually get you to the correct one. While I didn't take a course, I would say you should do fine.

Just Signed Up for the COC

Hi there.......so currently have my CPC and my RCC (radiology cert) and I want to go for another certification. Any advice on the COC? I currently code for Cardiology both for office and hospital settings. I don't want another speciality cert so any advice would be great!!!!