Wiki CO170 Denial

ddavis612

New
Best answers
I have just begun to receive denials for CO170 on procedures which are performed by NPP from Medicare. Anyone else having this issue?

What types of procedure codes are being denied by your MAC, who is your MAC, that are being performed by NPPs? Have you checked to see if your MAC has changed a policy or procedure to exclude NPPs from performing the procedures you are receiving CO170 denials for?

I actually had a call with Novitas and they were aware of this issue since this Wednesday it is an issue with the claims processor on their end. Thank you for the response I so appreciate it

I actually had a call with Novitas and they were aware of this issue since this Wednesday it is an issue with the claims processor on their end. Thank you for the response I so appreciate it

I'm having this same issue, I called last week as well, haven't started receiving reimbursements yet.