Wiki Circc Prep webinar(by Dr.Z)

jcraveiro

New
Best answers
Hello,
i was wondering if anyone has taken this Circc prep webinar offered by Dr. Z for their exam? I am taking the test in december for the 2nd time :eek: It's really expensive($260) and i just dont know if it's worth the money. I appreciate any feedback.
Thank you!

64450 lt and rt

anybody has an idea on how to report code 64450 left and right with a quantity of 3 each side. thank you

Hi Joanne. I did buy it. He goes very quickly (had to keep stopping it to take notes) but I think gives good pointers that I wrote in my book. (we'll see how helpful when I take it in 2 weeks, lol, i'll let you know). More of a super quick review of things we should already know before taking the exam, stuff to brush up on, not really good if youre new at the IR game (which I found out but still found it helpful since hes the king of IR). Like he says in it, he could spend 4 days reviewing what he summarized in the prep. That is just a quick 1-1.5hr overview of the focal points. Would your job reimburse you for it?

Circc prep webinar(By Dr.Z)

Hi Elena,
thanks for the info! I just got some of his e-courses too so i'm hoping those will help...Good luck on your test and keep me posted :)
Joanne

your welcome! good luck too! i just posted a question about his courses. do you have his huge book? wondering if the non vasc course is worth taking since i have the book. didnt know if it was a waste of $ or not. biliary/urinary still confuse me and was thinking of just taking the course. alot of $ though. eesh! any advice on that?