Wiki Circc exam

Best answers
I am preparing to take the CIRCC exam soon. I have a dilemma, I am hoping to start school in January for my associates so I would like to take the CIRRC exam before then. But I was wondering what I would do if I am unable to take the exam in 2013. I know the study guide/practice test is available for one year after I purchase it but I'm not sure if I take the test in 2014 if I will be able to pass since I used 2013 books. One of my thoughts is that I will have access to the 2014 books and updates so I may be able to just apply the changes to the information from the 2013 info. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Sue

I am preparing to take the CIRCC exam soon. I have a dilemma, I am hoping to start school in January for my associates so I would like to take the CIRRC exam before then. But I was wondering what I would do if I am unable to take the exam in 2013. I know the study guide/practice test is available for one year after I purchase it but I'm not sure if I take the test in 2014 if I will be able to pass since I used 2013 books. One of my thoughts is that I will have access to the 2014 books and updates so I may be able to just apply the changes to the information from the 2013 info. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Sue

I would watch to see if there are a lot of changes in the CPT codes for next year. If there are not a lot of changes in Cardiology and IR, there should not be any problems and you can make changes in your books. I would call AAPC and find out if/when changes would go into effect in the test. Good luck

Jim Pawloski, CIRCC